Monday, September 21, 2015

4 Make Up Products I Trust and Recommend

This is my first beauty focused blog post. As a fashion student and a girl who works for a brand that communicates luxury, I have to make sure I look well put together. Although I feel like I have no time to bother. But, it is a material world and after all I'm carrying the company's name with my image.

You don't need to pile make up on your face like you're about to be crowned in a pageant. Not saying that pageant girls wear a load of make up. That is another one of my bad examples.

Gone are the days where you need to have strong eyebrows, contour your cheeks, line your nose, highlight half your face. Not only does it cost a lot to complete that make up look and the tools, but it's also too long to complete.


So here I give you my 4 essentials:


1. Shu Uemura UV brightening mousse (here)
2. Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner (here)
3. Shiseido Maquillage Loose Powder (here)
4. The Body Shop Born Lippy (here)

First apply a pea amount of brightening moose on your face. I like this product because its an all in one product. It moisturizes, it evens out the skin, it also has spf. It makes your skin glow. It gives you that fresh blank canvas to work with.

Second, brighten your eyes with they're real eyeliner. This product I like because its long lasting. It works like a gel liner but comes in a pen. Its super easy to use and its smudge free.

Third, dab and seal the make up with your loose powder. This is a finishing powder. And it also has that dewy effect to it.

Fourth, is your lips. Always helps to keep your lips moisturized. This you can apply through out the day as needed.

The good thing about these make up products is that since its long lasting your make up can last for more than 6months. So you don't need to keep buying. Also they have product sales based on season. So also watch out for that. When I get my Shu products I always ask for travel sized samples so I can have one on the go. And that's normally free. Buying make up with good coverage cab save you money because you don't need as much to cover up any imperfections you're trying to hide. And since they're also long wear you don't have to keep retouching your face.

Hope that helps!

Xo,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment