Monday, February 22, 2016

The last 67 days

67 is an odd number. But in between those I'm getting 5 more paychecks, I'm getting 3 of my bills paid in full, I'm getting 1 assessment, 14 days of leave, and 0 clue with what to do with my life.

You know how I think I'm a pretty organized person? If you didn't I'm telling you now. I think so. But lately, I just feel like my head is a big clutter box.

The next and last 67 days of my employment is pretty scary. Mostly because I don't know what I'll do with my life from here on. Am I going to enter adulthood as a bum? How am I going to support myself? I'm jumping off a plane hoping I can build a parachute out of the falling debris. That's pretty scary if you ask me. I also got that from entrepreneur class. I'm not sure if it's a class, a seminar, an article or what but I'm pretty sure that concept came from there.

Who has been in this place? Can you email me your advice? I really need it. I'll appreciate if you do.

Much love and thanks,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment