Wednesday, February 17, 2016

2 Month Hiatus Break

Hello (any) reader (left in this blog!)

I'm not sure how many readers are waiting for updates. Or if any more readers are left. To the one person left (hypothetically one person is left and reading this now) I'd like to answer common queries after a hiatus this long...

Let's begin with a couple of q&a!

1. Where have you been?
I've been going through a lot lately. So I needed to escape to a better place with a nicer view and fresher air. (Where would that be?) I went to see my grandmum's sisters, they're old and starting to get diseases like arthritis. I'm glad I went to see them. I also went to the beach using a friend's exclusive beach club pass... I soon became really disappointed the beach club costed a lot, and the service was bad, the food came almost cold and took too long. Plus there are claims of robbery and theft. Security was terrible. I can tell you this because I went and left and no security person checked me. I could have brought a gun (which I didn't) and started terrorizing people. That my folks is why security people check bags, have dogs sniff around, and roam the area. But again no security person did that.

2. What have you been doing?
I've been living the good life and burning some moolah. LOL What dent it caused my savings, A LOT. I mean I don't earn a lot. And the past few months I've been compulsive shopping and compulsive vacationing, I still earn money but I've spent more than i make. Not a very good combo in the equation.

3. Any plans for the future?
I'm counting down the days to unemployment. How that will help with my current financial situation (what situation you ask? If I was in the US I'll file for bankruptcy)  I have no idea. But for now, lets focus on sanity and well being. Money doesn't always solve everything. Unless you're using it to pay for therapy because of all the damage earning it is causing you. Honestly I don't want to get to that point where I'm so messed up I'll need a thrice a week session.

So I've recovered a little and now I'm in a much better state. I can go back to posting weekly (even more than once.) I will talk to you guys and gals (hoping I am talking to at least one person) on my next fashion or finance post!

Xo,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment