Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey everyone!

I know I've neglected this blog for a couple of days maybe even weeks. But since its thanksgiving I'm putting a pause on reminding you to plan and be responsible.

Just breathe. Deep relacing breaths. Release everything negative. What are you thankful for? I'm thankful for several things...


1. I'm thankful for the chance to travel more than once a year.
2. I'm thankful for friends and family that I can laugh, cry, shout at, rant, vent out, smile, fight with.
3. I'm thankful for the new people I've met. And also for the people that are no longer a part of my life.
4. I'm thankful for jobs that pay the bills. For promotions and for freelance projects.

I just need a boyfriend and I'm all set. What are you thankful for?

Xo,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment