Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Christmas bonuses and Black friday

Can you already feel the holiday cheer? What with Thanksgiving just around the corner and Christmas fast approaching.

My friends are already starting to go places, vacation sounds like a good idea to everyone. Except I'm swamped with work. Sometimes I hate it. Okay half the time I hate it. Okay okay okay! You got me, most of the time I hate working. But the making money I love.

Just wanted to drop some tips here and there,

1. Plan your shopping - SALES are going to be very attractive. Heck I know I want to buy the whole mall during Black Friday Sales.
2. Go cash - if you can't afford it in cash it's probably not the right time to go shopping. What I do is make sure I bring the exact amount I plan to spend on shopping. Yes, you have to factor in SHOPPING in your budget. I know I've said it over and over to budget. The only way to go is to plan it.
3. Compare prices - I know it can be tempting to buy the first deal you see but it does more harm than good to check at least three stores and compare price tags. These information are also available online so you can research online and then buy at the store. (Sometimes there are better online deals so also check those out.)

Remember to always be thankful for the blessings you have. People or things or your job. I know I can hate those things for the most part but it helps to look back and keep a thankful heart.

What are you thankful for this year?

Xo,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment