Monday, August 31, 2015

Tuesdays and Eating your Feelings

Hi again,

Tip for the wise, never eat your feelings. Especially not at a fine dine restaurant.

I missed my scheduled lunch appointment sandwiched between work, with my classmates. Now the good thing in eating with schoolmates is the very high probability that they are under allowance which means they have very small budget for food. Always try to eat with people that are poorer than you are or have a tighter budget. This makes for more savings in the long run.

I don't have packed lunch since I anticipated eating out at a fast food chain or something nearer that budget. But since I'm tired, and stressed out and half sad that I'm alone I found myself in a fine dine franchise. Overloading on carbs based dishes (particularly potatoes and pasta.)

And when you're sad. Prevent yourself from getting that extra scoop vanilla ice cream on your banana split sundae. Consider how triumphant and happy you'll feel when you walk out of the restaurant with your wallet and budget in tact. Almost humpday. Stay strong!

Xo,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment